she loves;

affiliates will go here :)

Wednesday 9 March 2011

why do days move so much faster as you get older

Phew, what a long day I've had -_- Had an eight hour shift today, felt like a century. This morning was so busy. I could not get anything cleaned, I was running back and forth making coffee/juices in drive thru, etc. Just not the bestest morning :( It did get a little bit better though as the day continued, and as usual when two pm hits and I can leave I feel a rush of freedom ^^ I live a five minute walk from my store, so its so nice getting home right after work (and having to get up an hour before I work). I grew up about a forty minute drive away, so back then an eight hour shift could mean a 13 hour day in town. I usually went in to work with my dad and waited for him to be off before going home.

I love having my own home... I feel very grown up :) It has difficult moments sometimes. It is definitely something to get used to, taking care of everything yourself. I am so happy I have Aaron here with me so we really help each other with everything. He is definitely the more domestic one when it comes to knowing how to do household stuff, but I'm getting better at it. I hated helping out at home (sorry mom!), but when it's your  own space and own things it feels so much more meaningful... I actually enjoy doing dishes, provided I am doing them at six AM on a day off before Aaron wakes up.

I was so worried when I moved in with Aaron that people would be judgemental. We have only been together for around 5 months... But I just knew it was the right time for us. We found the perfect place, it was a good price..  Things just fell into place for me with him. I feel guilty sometimes for moving out of my parents house though, partly because I've already done it once, with another guy (when I was younger and even more stupid). I hope they never feel like it's because I don't love them. The house I grew up in is just very small and more so it is out of the way... I never could just be like "I'm going to the mall, see you in two hours" like most of my friends. I needed a ride to do absolutely anything. If I wanted something from a convenience store it's a good hours bike ride :/ I think my parents understand this. I'm just very independent and I always have been. My youngest sister, Annie, wants to stay home forever. She is almost thirteen and she is my mothers absolute baby. I love her dearly and feel bad that I'm not always there. Then there is my other sister Katy, who is sixteen. I worry less about her, but I still miss her so much sometimes. I can tell her anything, and even when we fight I know she'll still always be around for me.

My parents and family took it well when I moved out... I love them for that. Even if they didn't agree and still don't, they still gave me all the support they could and continue to do so. They know I need to make my own choices in life, and whatever happens I learn from it. My friends are also supportive. When I told my best friend Jessica, I opened with "You'll be my best friend no matter what, right?" and she ended up being so supportive she comically said "You could kill me and I'd still be your best friend. If I wasn't dead." xD I miss having her around... she is away at university, and I miss her horribly :( I was so scared when she left that we would lose touch, but now I don't worry at all. We text all the time and always call eachother just to talk about our lives. I know I can always tell her anything and she'll be right there for me, and I hope she knows the same goes for me.  :) We've been friends since we were two little nerds in grade nine (the six months I actually wasn't home schooled... it was worth it just because I have a best friend because of it), and even though we are a lot more grown up now and our lives are very different, we still both have constant support through whatever.

So in other news, I really want to buy http://visceral-beauty.net. I know it is availible, but I can't find a site that will let me register with paypal hooked up to my bank account with no credit card -_- any suggestions?? I have some interesting blog topics in mind, look out probably tommorow or the next day if I'm lazy. Plus, friday is my day off. Wooo :D Have a good night everyone, I'm also seeking affiliate sites and some new online friends feel free to comment if you're down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment