she loves;

affiliates will go here :)

Saturday 5 March 2011

life is a prize; but to live doesn't mean you're alive

Hi there everyone :) I really hate writing first blog posts.... something about it feels so awkward for me. It's such a huge hurdle, in fact, that it has kept me from having a blog for quite some time. So I will make this short and hopefully sweet, and then I can get down to post number two - much easier.



I like making lists.

THINGS I WILL DISCUSS IN THIS BLOG.

1. Life, Love, Laughter <-- a given
2. Music, singing, and guitar. (Blogger fun fact: I have been singing since I was about 4 and it is my biggest joy in life)
3. Fashion and beauty, because I am an eighteen year old girl and I just love it.
4. My constant project of earning free money online (it can be done, I'm not crazy!)
5. Spirituality and my fascination with witchcraft, magic, and paganism in general
6. Other fantastic blogs I read (Some favourites will be in the sidebar of course)
7. More lists of various things, because I really really like lists.
8. Writing, for example my current project called Memory of Draedyn. A semi-orwellian story that I hopefully will stop procrastinating on.
9. Lots of photos! I am a self proclaimed camwhore. Don't judge me :P
10. My lovely apartment <3 oh, and I suppose my lovely boyfriend who lives in it with me ;)
11. Whatever else comes into my head :)


<3

2 comments:

  1. So You'll talk about Aaron but not me
    I don't know if we can be friends anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete